Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Pictures from the Ranch

I usually don't take that many pictures around our ranch because I see it every day.  But my nephew, Joel, was out visiting this summer from Ohio and before he went home I took some pictures of him.  

The Cabin - Joel stayed here and Scott's family stays here when they are visiting.

The Shop

Joel on our four-wheeler

Copper

Copper and Dakota with Mickey my little miniature horse in the background

Moe, my small mule

Joel sitting on the round corral fence that we built this summer

The round corral can be used to break or train horses.

Dakota and Scott

Zoe, Joel, and Bear

Our dump truck, John Deere 2750 tractor, and truck and trailer

The garage and back of the house

Herman (named after Herman Munster) a 1964 GMC Jimmy
I

1 comment:

  1. I like that you named you truck! When I was a kid we named our family minivan Jan the Van, but I haven't named any vehicles since!

    ReplyDelete